Oldway Primary School is an inclusive primary school and nursery which serves the children and families in its local community, with the majority of children living within walking distance of school.
At Oldway, we believe that all children deserve to be happy, healthy and safe. Our aim is to provide excellence and enjoyment within our school and learning community by:
At Oldway, our aim is for children to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners through the explicit teaching and nurturing of Oldway’s Values.
These values are:
• RESPECT: having care for the feelings, wishes and rights of ourselves and others
• RESPONSIBILITY: taking of ourselves, of others, and of our environment, at school and at home
• ASPIRATION: to hope and dream of achieving something great
• RESILIENCE: the ability to face problems and persevere
• HONESTY: being truthful to ourselves and others
• INDEPENDENCE: thinking and acting by ourselves
• REFLECTION: giving serious thought and consideration to our learning and behaviour