IMPORTANT GUIDANCE RE ELECTRONIC CONSENT LINK
The e-consent process is working but we have found that the following points should address the issues that some parents are reporting:
- Where possible, link to be sent via email rather than through an app.
- To complete on a tablet or computer if unable to progress completion on a phone (this appears to especially be affecting Samsung phones).
- If unable to find GP practice in list this can be left blank as it is not mandatory.
- Only use link sent as the consent process is school specific.
- If a family is in a new build property and having problems with the address when filling in the form, just add postcode without house number and enter manually using link “my address does not appear in the list”.
Dear parents & carers,
Nasal Flu vaccination – Electronic consent
From September 2018 the Immunisation Team will be offering the Flu vaccination to all Primary Children from Reception to year 5. Delivery of the vaccine will run October - December 2018 across Devon, Plymouth and Torbay and this year the Immunisation Team are adopting electronic consent.
We would like to request that consent is provided electronically before Friday 5th October 2018. This is to ensure our nurses have sufficient time to clinically assess the information. This link is secure and unique to your child’s school. Full details and information to assist you in completing the electronic consent is detailed on the consent portal including full FAQ’s, patient information and contact details should you wish to speak to one of the school Immunisation Nurses regarding the nasal vaccination.
Many thanks for your co-operation
Adventure Play in the Bay
This is part of Play Torbay's wider programme of opportunities offered to ALL young people living in Torbay. Adventure Play in the Bay provide support for disadvantaged and disabled children aged 4 - 19 to access adventurous and playful activities free of charge. Through Children in Need funding they are able to support children and young people who may have difficulty for social, physical or financial reasons in accessing this programme. They may be able to subsidise activities and provide inclusion support.
To find out more contact Jemma Collins on 07920 108 095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP)
Visit the UK Safer Internet Centre website for e-safety tips, advice & resources to help children and young people stay safe on the internet: http://www.saferinternet.org.uk/